(Just to let you know...I did several posts today, so keep scrolling to read all of them!)
Need I say more?? The 1st two are out my back door & the 2nd two are out the window on the garage door. Which was also filling with water. The water only came in far enough to barely touch the back wheel of the motorcycle.
I think these were taken the week of Thanksgiving. We are back to dry weather again, but our house is known as "the one with the bad drainage." Generally, our driveway drains in about 3-4 hours after the rain stops.
We could use some rain like that! It has been dry, dry, dry. There was a promise of rain last night. Severe thunderstorms and all that. We got light rain for about 5 minutes. We were expecting a "wintry mix" tonight. It sprinkled just enough to put a thin layer of ice on the grill cover. From here on, there's nothing but sunshine in the forecast.
3 comments:
I've been there when it has rained a lot, but not that much. Hope it dries out soon.
I think these were taken the week of Thanksgiving. We are back to dry weather again, but our house is known as "the one with the bad drainage." Generally, our driveway drains in about 3-4 hours after the rain stops.
We could use some rain like that! It has been dry, dry, dry. There was a promise of rain last night. Severe thunderstorms and all that. We got light rain for about 5 minutes. We were expecting a "wintry mix" tonight. It sprinkled just enough to put a thin layer of ice on the grill cover. From here on, there's nothing but sunshine in the forecast.
Post a Comment